- Angerer, Martin & Neugebauer, Tibor & Shachat, Jason, (2022). "Arbitrage bots in experimental asset markets." Journal of Economic Behavior Organization. Forthcoming
Katok, E., J. Shachat, and M. Walker (2022). Trust and Trustworthiness in Procurement Contracts with Retainage. Management Science. Forthcoming.
Kuroda, M., J. Li, J. Shachat, L. Wei, and B. Zhu (2022). An Experimental Study of Within- and Cross-cultural Cooperation: Chinese and American Play in the Prisoner’s Dilemma Game. China Economic Review. Forthcoming.
Pan, J., J. Shachat, and S. Wei (2022). Cognitive stress and learning Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) inventory management: An experimental investigation. Decision Analysis. Forthcoming.
Shachat, J. and A. Srivinasan (2022). Informational Price Cascades and Non-Aggregation of Asymmetric Information in Experimental Asset Markets. Journal of Behavioural Finance. Forthcoming.
Shachat, J. and L. Tan (2022). How auctioneers set ex-ante and ex-post reserve prices in English auctions. European Journal of Operations Research. Forthcoming.
Gjerstad, S. and J. Shachat (2021). Individual Rationality and Market Efficiency. Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences. 25(4), 395–406.
Guo, Y., J. Shachat, M. J. Walker, and L. Wei (2021). Viral social media videos can raise pro-social behaviours when an epidemic arises. Journal of the Economic Science Association 7(2), 120–138.
Shachat, J., M. J. Walker, and L. Wei (2021a). How the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic impacted pro-social behaviour and individual preferences: Experimental evidence from China. Journal of Economic Behavior Organization. 190, 480–494.
Shachat, J., M. J. Walker, and L. Wei (2021b). The impact of an epidemic: Experimental evidence on preference stability from Wuhan. In: AEA Papers and Proceedings. Vol. 111, pp.302–06.
- Heinrich, T. and J. Shachat . (2020) “The development of risk aversion and prudence in Chinese children and adolescents” Journal of Risk and Uncertainty. 61(3), 263–287.
Pan, J, Shachat, J, Wei, S. (2020). Cognitive reflection and economic order quantity inventory management: An experimental investigation.Managerial and Decision Economics. 41: 998– 1009.
- Gu, J., A. Mueller, I. Nielsen, J. Shachat, and R. Smyth (2019). Improving intergroup relations through actual and imagined contact: Field experiments with Malawian shopkeepers and Chinese migrants. Economic Development and Cultural Change 68(1), pages 273-303.
- Shachat, J. and Z. Zhang (2017). The Hayek Hypothesis and long-run competitive equilibrium: An experimental investigation. Economic Journal 127(599), 199–228.
- Gu, J., I. Nielsen, J. Shachat, R. Smyth, and Y. Peng (2016). An experimental study of the effects of intergroup contact on attitudes in urban China. Urban Studies 53(14), 2991–3006.
- Shachat, J. and L. Tan (2015). An Experimental Investigation of Auctions and Bargaining in Procurement. Management Science 61(5), 1036–1051.
- Shachat, J., J. T. Swarthout, and L. Wei (2015). A hidden Markov model for the detection of pure and mixed strategy play in games. Econometric Theory 31 (04), 729–752.
- Geng, S., Y. Peng, J. Shachat, and H. Zhong (2015). Adolescents, cognitive ability, and minimax play. Economics Letters 128, 54–58.
- Zhang, Z., G. Chen, and J. Shachat (2013). The Impact of Asymmetric and Public Information on Pricing Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets. Securities Market Herald 9. (in Chinese, CSSCI), 54–61.
- Shachat, J. and J. T. Swarthout (2013). Auctioning the Right to Play Ultimatum Games and the Impact on Equilibrium Selection. Games 4(4), 738–753.
- Shachat, J. and L. Wei (2012). Procuring Commodities: First-Price Sealed-Bid or English Auctions? Marketing Science 31(2), 317–333.
- Shachat, J. and J. T. Swarthout (2012). Learning about learning in games through experimental control of strategic interdependence. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 36(3), 383–402
- Shachat, J. and J. T. Swarthout (2010). Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods. Decision Analysis 7(1), 6–22.
- Shachat, J. and A. Westerling (2006). Information aggregation in a catastrophe futures market. Managerial and Decision Economics 27(6), 477–495.
- Shachat, J. and M. Walker (2004). Unobserved heterogeneity and equilibrium: an experimental study of Bayesian and adaptive learning in normal form games. Journal of Economic Theory 114(2), 280–309.
- Shachat, J. and J. Todd Swarthout (2004). Do we detect and exploit mixed strategy play by opponents? Mathematical Methods of Operations Research 59(3), 359–373
- Rosenthal, R. W., J. Shachat, and M. Walker (2003). Hide and seek in Arizona. International Journal of Game Theory 32(2), 273–293.
- Huang, H., C. Keser, J. Leland, and J. Shachat (2003). Trust, the Internet, and the digital divide. IBM Systems Journal 42(3), 507–518.
- Shachat, J. (2002). Mixed Strategy Play and the Minimax Hypothesis. Journal of Economic Theory 104(1), 189–226.
- Wooders, J. and J. Shachat (2001). On the Irrelevance of Risk Attitudes in Repeated Two-Outcome Games. Games and Economic Behavior 34(2), 342–363.
- Cox, J. C., J. Shachat, and M. Walker (2001). An Experiment to Evaluate Bayesian Learning of Nash Equilibrium Play. Games and Economic Behavior 34(1), 11–33.
- Hoffman, E., G. Libecap, and J. Shachat (1998). An Experimental Investigation of the Incentives to Form Agricultural Marketing Pools. Journal of Mathematical Psychology 42(3), 287–304.